Friday, April 01, 2011

No Fooling!

An appropriate title for April first, don't you think?

In the spirit of the day here's a headline that cracked me up:

"SFWA SUES INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATIONS, NATIONS AND GOD FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT"

SFWA is the Science Fiction Writers of America. Read the entire spoof here. It's hilarious.

In other, this is not a joke news, on Monday I did an interview with David Wisehart at his Kindle Author Blog. This is a great blog, and great place to keep up with new, cool books available on Kindle.

Here's a fun find I made on the Internet:

The Duke's Downfall, the Regency I originally wrote for Fawcett as Jane Lynson is #604 on the list of "1001 Best Romance Novels" voted by Readers of Romantic Time Magazine. I was tickled pink to discover this.

Thanks to Kindle readers The Duke's Downfall and its prequel, Captain Rakehell, are still in the Top 50 of the Kindle Bestsellers List in Regency Romance.

Romance readers rock. No fooling!

No comments: