Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello and welcome!

This is Tuesday, February 7. I should be writing a book -- the pesky little things don't write themselves -- and I will be shortly, just as soon as I finish this post inviting you to LipService.

Writing isn't always easy, but it's fun! I'm a Libra and we don't show up for anything that isn't fun.

I'm starting a new book, a trilogy actually, so I'm working on the first book. I write chronologically, I guess you'd call it, from beginning to end. Straight through from start to finish.

If you're a fan of my books (and if you are, I'm thrilled to meet you here!) and you'd like to know how I do what I do, pull up a post and tag along while I write this puppy.

I'd also like to invite you to my website, www.lynnmichaels.us. I'm available there to chat on the message board about anything and everything. Come play!

No comments: